BLACK GRAPE STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE:
- 3 cups Grapes chopped
- 3 cups Strawberry chopped
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- 1/2 tsp coconut (optional)
- mint to taste
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Wash grapes and strawberry (chose grapes and strawberry which is not soften and wrinkled).
- Pour the milk and fresh cream in a blender jar and add Grape, Strawberry, coconut Mint, Ice-cubs.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Garnish with coconut around the glass and pour into serving glass.
- Served chilled with crushed ice.