HOME MADE MANGO ICED TEA:
2 to 3 - cup Water
2tbsp - black tea
2 tbsp - Sugar
2 tsp - Lemon juice
2 cup - Mango
10 to 15 cubes - Ice
Lemon slice foe garnishing
Mint. For garninshing
1. Add water ,black tea and sugar togather in pan and bring it to boil
2. Strin the mixtureinto the jug add lemon juices nd mix it well to combine.
3. Now wash peel and cimut mango and put in to the mixture jar and blend it untill smoothen and strin it in another bowl..
4. Now pour all the pure in black tea and mix it well and Let chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
5. now fill the glass with the ice cubes and pour mixture /iced tea in to it.
6. Now garninsh with the mint leaves and lemon slices and serve chilld ...